There are a great number of enthusiastic cricket bettors using Crickex. India and Bangladesh have large followings, which is not surprising. As a result, there are many users from these countries on the website.
Besides a user-friendly website design, this betting app offers friendly customer service and local payment options. Furthermore, the entire experience is custom-tailored for guests from India and Bangladesh. In addition to regular benefits, the website also offers bonuses to existing and new customers.
Check Out The Video Tutorial To Make A Deposit In Crickex From WorldPay Method
Today we are showing you how to make a deposit on Crickex with the WorldPay method.
- First, Open the Crickex Official App or Website. Click on Login with your Crickex ID.
- Click on the Deposit option after you log in.
- Then, select UPI from the payment option.
- Now, Select WorldPay from the Deposit Channel Options.
- Enter the amount, you want to make a deposit.
- Then, enter the UPI ID from which you want to transfer the money. And click on Next.
- Now, a new page with UPI QR Scan and UPI ID will open.
- Copy the UPI ID.
- Now, open your UPI app. Paste the UPI ID, you just copied and then transfer the money
- After the money is transferred, a 12-digit reference code will be given.
- Copy the 12-digit reference code and take a screenshot of the transaction.
- Open Crickex. And then paste the 12-digit reference code.
- Now Click on Submit.
- The deposit amount will be added within 10 minutes into your account.
<< If Deposited Money is not added then please contact Crickex Livechat Customer Support >>
Crickex Payment & Withdrawal Options
When a user opens an account for the first time, he or she must add funds to the account balance before they can start playing. In Crickex, you can learn how to add bank details, deposit money, and withdraw money. You can also find out how to make payments and withdraw funds using the Crickex system.