The Crickex platform is one of the most popular cricket tradings, betting exchanges, and online sports betting platforms in India among gamblers.
In addition to its easy-to-use site interface, Crickex offers good customer support and local payment options. Furthermore, the whole experience is designed specifically for Indian and Bangladeshi visitors. Aside from offering new and existing users different bonuses, the website also offers regular bonuses.
Today we are showing you how to make a deposit on Crickex with the Bestpay method.
Here are the Steps to make a deposit on Crickex with the BestPay method
- First, open the Crickex App or website and Click on login with your Crickex ID
- After you log in, Click on the Deposit Option
- Select UPI from the available payment option
- Now Select BestPay from the Deposit Channel Options
- Enter the amount, how much you want to deposit
- Now, Click on submit
- A New page will open, Click on Deposit
- Now, the UPI QR Code scan page will open
- Transfer the money to the given UPI number
- After the amount is transferred, 12 digit reference code will be given. Copy that 12 Digit reference code & take a screenshot of the Transaction
- Open Crickex and paste the 12-digit reference code. And click on submit
- The deposit amount will be added in 5 – 10 mins
<< If Deposited Money is not added then please contact Crickex Livechat Customer Support >>
In case of if you face any problems during this process, please contact to Crickex live chat agent. They are available for 24 hours for your service.
Your Crickex account can be credited and withdrawn using the “Unified Payments Interface,” or UPI. In addition, your UPI PIN is easier to use than an OTP when making a payment.
UPI is a secure and convenient way to transfer money without having to enter bank account details such as account number and IFSC code. It is also faster than other methods such as net banking. It’s easy and processes quickly to withdraw and deposit money.