There are seven franchises in the Bangladesh Premier League. But, a professional cricket league. Even, as one of Bangladesh’s three professional cricket leagues. Although, it is one of the most prestigious and great. So, therefore, Premier League attendance ranks 16th.
But, only during the league stage in November. However, each team plays twice against the other. Also, after the regular season, the top four teams advance to the playoffs. But, where is the winner of Qualifier 1? And, will it face the winner of Qualifier 2 in the Championship game? However, in 2011 year, it was formed.
An inaugural season was held in February 2012. However, it was under the leadership of the chairman of the Bangladesh Cricket Board’s governing council. Even, Dhaka and Chittagong hosted these games. However, the incident occurred after the 2009-10 National Cricket League Twenty-20 was suspended. The Dhaka Dynamites earned the most BPL titles. But it is according to the statistics. So, of the three titles they collected, even two were consecutive wins from the first two seasons. Even, Rangpur Riders and Comilla Victorians also made the winners’ list. Even, in the recent season 6 of Bangladesh Premier League, Comilla Victorians have been crowned champions.
- Under the leadership of Mushfiqur Rahim and coach Simon Helmet, however, Chittagong Vikings were owned by DBL Group.
- Legends Sporting Limited, Captained by Imrul Kayes and Coach Mohammad Salahuddin, even own Comilla Victorians. This is owned by Nafisa Kamal and Mustafa Kamal.
- Gemcon Group owns the Khulna Titans. And, captained by Mahmudullah and coached by Mahela Jayawardene.
- They had their home venue at Sher-e-Bangla International Stadium, which is owned by Shayan F. Rahman, and Salman F. Rahman Bemixco Group. And, coached by Khaled Mahmud.
- A team owned by Mango Entertainment, also coached by Lance Klusener and coached by Mehedi Hasan, who was the Captain.
- As part of a joint venture between Ahmed Akhbar Sobhan and Safwan Sobhan Bashundhara Group. Even Rangpur Riders are being captained by Mashrafe Mortaza and coached by Tom Moody.
- Under the captaincy of Alok Kapali and coach Waqar Younis, the Sylhet Sixers. Even, it is owned by Abul Maal, Abdul Muhith, and Shahid Muhith. Also, operated by Sylhet Sports Limited. This play was under the guidance of Alok Kapali. Also, Sylhet International Cricket Stadium served as the home venue for the team.
- As of date, the Barisal Bulls declare defunct. Even, declared as a defunct team.
Although, despite the fact even that it isn’t the most popular franchise league in the world. So, the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is one of the highest professional T20 tournaments in Bangladesh. Also, a tournament that has been growing in size with every season in recent years. Therefore, recent seasons of BPL have seen them attract a lot of sponsorship deals. And, some of the most popular players in the world of cricket.
So, with the inauguration of BPL 2012, the tournament has now been set up in a seven-team format. Even, that includes a double round-robin format and, playoffs that will take place in July. Although, despite changing the name and, ownership of their franchises over the years. But, Dhaka and Comilla franchises have been the most successful teams. And, known in the history of the Bangladesh Premier League. Also, having won the title on three different occasions over the years.
So, it is worth noting that the Dhaka team has won the BPL twice. Also, the first two seasons of the league as the Dhaka Gladiators. Even, while the second season was under the name of the Dhaka Dynamites. But, until this date, all eight editions of the Bangladesh Premier League have been played within the borders of Bangladesh. And, all the finals of the BPL have taken place at the Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Mirpur.
However, in the past few years. Read Scoops has been covering the world’s leading T20 franchise leagues. So, today we are going to talk about all of the winners of the Bangladesh Premier League, even so far. The last update was on February 18, 2022. But, the last was until the end of the eighth edition of the BPL moreover, in Bangladesh in 2022. But, which was the last season of this premier T20 tournament.
|Man of the Match
Even, as far as finding the most consistent teams in the BPL T20 history goes. But, the Dhaka franchise pops up, however, once again. So, with three titles and two runner-up finishes moreover to their name. Even, in the past eight seasons alone. Also, in close proximity and to the Comilla Victorians. Moreover, they have made the BPL Final on three different occasions. And, also won them all. Even, including the last one from even, BPL 2022. Although, the Comilla Victorians have made however, the BPL Final on even three different occasions.
So, throughout the League’s history. Although, Tamim Iqbal even leads the run scorers charts at all times. And, Mushfiqur Rahim, though follows closely behind him. Moreover, have all been local Bangladeshi batsmen. And, leading the league also, in terms of the individual. And, even runs however, scored over years. So, a similar situation applies even to the ball. But, this is only in terms of the local players. However, it is taking though the top spots. Also, there is a big gap between the first. Moreover, the rest of them all. So, Shakib Al Hasan is taking even, the top spot. Also, among them make it easy.